Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Baby Spencer


I am so in love with this sweet baby boy. I am completely and utterly smitten with him. He has been such a sweet, easy going baby so far. He likes to sleep, eat, and be held and I am happy to hold him any time. I just love this newborn time and hate how quickly it goes by. 


He does really well in his car seat and travels well (so grateful for that), he was perfect on the drive to and from Arlington.


And he spends a lot of time on my chest. I just love how they snuggle up on you and oh my goodness, I can't get enough of it.  



We took his swing down off the rocker and just use it as his bed. He fits perfectly in it and loves to be all snuggled in. 


He continues to keep growing. At his almost 2 week check up he had passed his birth weight and so the doctor was very happy. He has also grown a whole inch. He just keeps growing and growing. He has been a great nurser and I am sure he will just keep growing. He has such a sweet little personality. He doesn't seem to mind being passed from big brother, to big sister, to big brother, back to big sister. He also enjoys going on walks in his carrier and happily does tummy time every day. I'm grateful for a baby who doesn't mind chilling out while I shower or eat lunch. I'm just grateful to have this sweet baby in our family. It just feels so perfect to have him here and as a part of our little family. 

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

No comments: