Monday, June 6, 2016

Trip from Arkansas

After we got back from Arlington, we were lucky enough to get a visit from Aaron's parents. They arrived to meet baby Spencer and visit. They are being very kind and driving with Aaron and the big kids to California. So Aaron flew home Thursday night and was gone again Saturday morning for Cali. Some day we will spend time together. :) 

Friday morning he had a 5 AM meeting and feel asleep afterwards, then these gorgeous faces woke him up. 


Grandma and Grandpa spent lots of time outside watching the kids swim. 



And of course loving on Josie. They take good care of Josie while they are here. 


They took the kids shopping and took them to the children's museum. I was so happy that they took them because that was on my to do list for the week and I wasn't feeling up to taking all 4 kids myself so I was so glad that they wanted to take them. They had a great time. 



There was also lots of hanging out and eating ice cream. We are so happy that they could come and visit us. I'm at home alone with Spencer now and the rest of my family made it safely to California. I can't wait to join them tomorrow. I miss them all SO much but I have also enjoyed my alone time with my babe. 

No comments: