Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Fling



It was time for Carson's Spring Fling this weekend. He has been so excited for this dance. We had to buy tickets the very first day that they were for sell. Then I told him that we could buy a ticket for Camilla and she could go too and he thought about it and said, "well I think I just want it to be me and Dad." So that is just the way Aaron likes it. The boys head off to the dance and me and the girls went to the park. 

This year there was a lot less dancing and lot more running around with friends and chasing balloons. 




Then afterwards we all met up and went to get some dinner at Shake Shack and ice cream. Carson ate pizza at the dance and still finished off his whole burger and fries at dinner. It was a beautiful night and we had a lot of fun. 


No comments: