Sunday, March 6, 2016

3rd Trimester


I sometimes just have to take a look at my belly and be amazed. I am just amazed with our bodies!! I can't believe how big I am and I know I am just going to keep growing. It amazes me that our bodies grow these little humans inside of us. That we can grow and expand so much, its just incredible. I have finally made it to my 3rd trimester. I always thought I would feel like I was far along when I got here and now I just feel like I still have so much to go. I am feeling the same, still pretty miserable but after the stomach flu it feels more manageable. Baby is just as active as ever and everything is growing right on track. At my last appointment I passed my glucose test (yay!) and my doctor said my belly measured perfect, heart beat was perfect, and weight gain was perfect. I do not take these things for granted. We are very grateful for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy. Alright last trimester, lets do this! 

No comments: