Friday, March 4, 2016

Just some happenings

Just some happenings going with us lately. 

Still caring for their babies everyday. 


Our little Millie, the other day when I picked her up from preschool she was in a bad mood. She came home throwing a fit and I left her down stairs to get it out of her system. I came down a little bit later to find this. This girl still needs a nap sometimes. :)


She has been riding her bike all over the place and if she can wear her new heart sunglasses while she does it then she will happily do so. 


Carson loves to help Daddy work. Even if that means joining in on conference calls. 


I don't think I have mentioned Amie before. She has been my lifesaver this pregnancy. She started coming over one afternoon/evening to help me out with the kids when I got pregnant and we sure love her. 


And this girl. She just holds my heart in the palm of her hand. I am not sure if all 3rd children are as loved and spoiled as she is. Every single person in our family bends over backwards to make her happy and she goes around the house trying to make everyone else happy. Little miss independent can do just about everything "herself" and even gave up sucking her fingers a month or so ago. She just stopped sucking them all on her own because she decided she didn't need to anymore. I just feel like I could sit and watch her all day long. Oh and she has started saying "what the heck". It just might be the funniest thing ever. 



No comments: