Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sick Days


So early Sunday morning I woke up feeling just awful. I knew instantly I was very sick. As soon as Aaron woke up I told him that I had gotten something and felt horribly sick. I turned out to have the stomach flu, food poisoning, who knows but something awful that kept me from keeping a thing in my stomach all day long. I was beyond lucky that it was a Sunday and Aaron was home. He immediately took over everything and took care of the kids all day long. They had a great day. They went to church and for a walk and spent many hours outside (it was a nice day). The kids had popsicles while they watched the sunset. 


And they got to share some ice cream after dinner.  


Aaron was a saint, he took care of everything as I did not leave the bedroom all day and night. This really wiped me out, getting sick like this while pregnant was pretty awful but our bodies are amazing. I am so amazed at how we are able to recover and eventually go back to normal. And I am amazed at how thoughtful people can be and grateful to have a wonderful husband and friends. 

No comments: