Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring Fling


Carson's school had a Spring Fling dance on Friday night. I wasn't so sure if we would go or not but Carson really wanted to go so we decided to buy a ticket. Well Carson reminded me every day that I had not bought him a ticket yet. One morning he was so worried that there wasn't any money in his folder for his ticket. I promised him I would bring some money at pick up but he was just devastated over it. I delivered at pick up and he just grasped his ticket and couldn't wait. Well it wasn't much of a contest who would get to take him to the dance. He easily picked Dad. 

Who knew my boy had these kinds of moves? 


He was the first one out there. I could seriously look at this picture all day long. 


He also danced with his good buddy Jeremy. 


They had so much fun. 


Carson danced the whole time. He didn't stop to eat, he didn't stop talk, he barely stopped to drink. They stayed until it was over and loved it. Seriously, who knew my boy would love dancing so much???!? 

Such a fun night! Love our little school. 

No comments: