Friday, March 6, 2015

I'm really going to miss her


I came out of my bathroom on Saturday morning to find this scene. Love my perfect boy. 

So this week I took my kids to Costco after we picked Carson up from school. Its getting close to 5 by the time we leave and so Costco is packed and my kids are getting tired, hungry, etc. Well I buy two smoothies after we finish shopping and tell the kids I am going to take some from each and make one for Brooke. Carson gives me his but Camilla clutches onto hers and hides under the table. She is not going to share any of her smoothie. Finally I tell her that she won't get a straw until she shares. At this point she is tantruming so I scoop her up put the smoothie in my cart and head out with my kids, one screaming and everyone starring at me. I get us to the van, get food put away and throw Camilla in the van. Someone is waiting for my parking spot so I pull over to side of the parking lot for a time out. I put Camilla in the grass and tell her she has to calm down. She is loosing it. I finally throw out, "fine is you can't calm down then you are just going to stay here at Costco." I shut my door while she is loosing it. Then from the back seat just as cool as can be I hear Carson say,"I'm really going to miss her." I nearly died laughing, brought Camilla back in the car and made our way home. What a night! These are the nights I especially miss having a husband who comes home at night. 

No comments: