Thursday, March 26, 2015

17 Months Old


To celebrate her turning 17 months old I put a bow in her hair. :) 


Excerpt from my journal: 

Brooke is 17 months old! Crazy. In one more month she will go to nursery – hallelujah. She is starting to walk more and more but can still be found crawling. She likes to hold onto my hand and walk to the car, which makes for a SLOW, adorable process. She still smiles like the sweetest but is now starting to throw some quick tantrums to make her wishes known. She is saying new words all the time and is so funny about them. All animals say “quack, quack” and all body parts are he head. When I get her in the morning or after her nap and she’s poppy she says “poop” and grabs her diaper. She loves to be held and has a major attachment to her snacks and snack bag. She loves to hold it and carry it everywhere. She still loves taking a bath with her brother and sister and is suddenly becoming attached to her Daddy. But we both take a back seat to her blanket that is her most beloved companion. She likes to read books, sing songs and go down slides. She continues to be a ray of sunshine in my life. I so, so, SO love her! 

Also to celebrate we went to Costco (bow is already gone :) and she got her own smoothie. My big, big girl who sits all by herself and eats pizza and drinks her own smoothie. 



No comments: