Thursday, January 22, 2015

When the cat's away...

My kids had so much fun while I was gone. Their Dad is the best. The day before I left I took the kids to Target and let them each pick out an art project to work on while I was gone. Millie picked out paints. Aaron told me they spent hours and hours painting while I was gone. They loved it. Carson picked stamps. They did some stamping. Brookey picked the kinetic sand. Also a huge success. 


Aaron is so great about taking the kids to do lots of fun stuff. Bike rides to the park. 



Carson had a basketball game. 3 kids and coaching a basketball game, rock star dad. 


After basketball and the library Aaron took the kids up to this awesome park in round rock followed by dinner out with his brother. 




Then Aaron's brother came down for a night with his 3 kiddos. 2 dads, 6 kids all in our house. Crazy times but lots of fun. 

The kids were exhausted when I got home. They were out by like 6:30 my first night back. They sure loved spending the weekend with Dad. 

No comments: