Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Just Hanging Out


When did my baby get so big??? I looked over at her the other day just sitting on the couch, eating strawberries with Camilla, watching Carson play Just Dance. My heart broke a little seeing how big she has gotten lately. She is into EVERYTHING these days, making a mess everywhere she goes. She is full on in the busy, destructive phase. She is so funny about how she communicates, this is one of my favorite things about her. I made these yummy shakes the other day and gave her some and put some in a sippy cup for Millie as we head out the door. After Aaron put Brooke in her car seat she started grunting and pointing to her cup holder on her car seat and making her grabbing hand when she wants something. Of course I quickly got her some more shake. She loves to take baths. As soon as we say the word she is off... making her way to the tub, trying to climb in and pulling her clothes off. Every morning I pack her snacks for the day and I just have to say the word snack and she is on it, trying to get her lunchbox open and then showing me what snack she wants. She is so funny when we read books. If it doesn't have a flap, forget about it. She opens the book, looks for the flap and if its not there she moves onto the next one. Her favorite people in the world are still Carson and Camilla and as soon as she wakes up she starts looking for them. She loves to wave and say hi and bye. Those molars are still making their way in, 2 broke through and I can feel the other 2 just on the verge of busting through. I'm hoping she will be a happier little girl after they are in. Brooke sure doesn't seem to mind the cold at all. She takes after Carson with that since Millie and me are always freezing. Good luck with her at church, man are we counting down the days until nursery. She is still cuddly and I love snuggling her close to me and receiving many, many open mouthed kisses from my sweet, baby girl.

We love our Brookey, Zook, Zookey, little fuzzball, little fluff, fluffy, Brooke!  


No comments: