Friday, January 16, 2015

Siblings



I really don't know how people do it with one child. I just think mine would be so bored with just me to play with. Let me tell you, I am not very much fun! But I love watching my kids play together, I just think every child deserves a brother or a sister. We have had a few sunny, warmer days lately and have had a lot of fun at the park. I just love how the Cs favorite part of playing at the park these days is to play with Brooke. They can't wait to go down the slide with her, swing with her and play peek a boo on the playscape. She has so much fun playing with her big brother and sister. I just think siblings are the best! 

Learning how to go down head first.


Waiting for big sister to come down. 


"Mommy push me higher, now push Brookey higher"






Quite possibly one of my favorite videos ever.


No comments: