Sunday, January 11, 2015

Date Night

Carson filled up his sticker chart again and, of course, picked a date with Dad for his prize. Now usually we try to have the kids fill up their charts around the same time so they can go together since they like to go together and no one wants to be the one left behind but there was no way that was happening this time around. Poor Camilla has been in more of a lose a sticker phase than earn one but don't worry she is getting closer now. So Aaron picked up Carson from his half day (Friday) of school and took him out and Millie girl, who was home with me, was none the wiser. When Carson got home he said, I went somewhere but I can't tell you anything about it. Its a secret. He was just about to explode he wanted to tell me about it so bad. He finally whispered in my ear about it but told me I could not tell Millie. :)

Aaron took him to the gym to play basketball and go swimming. 


Then on the way home it was corn dogs and milk shakes. 


Life is good. 


No comments: