Thursday, August 14, 2014

Millie Girl


My Millie girl, oh my Millie girl. She adds so much excitement and drama to our days. She sings songs that she makes up all day long and talks to me all the time. She is constantly asking me questions and always wants me to, "play with her." We had been planning on sending her to preschool this year but its just not going to work out so I get to have my partner home with me all the time for another year. the house would seem so quiet without her. 



She is getting more and more independent. One day she climbed into this seat and buckled herself right on in and told me she wanted to start sitting next to Brooke. 


While we were waiting to pick up Carson from school she just entertained us the whole time. 



Millie loves to help me with Brooke. She holds her and helps me feed her. She is also really good about sharing with her. 


My kids just keep growing up. Millie insists that all things match. She picks out her own clothes and even likes for her underwear to match. One night I sent C and C into their room to put on pajamas and they both came running out with Millie screaming, like loosing her mind. I asked her what was wrong and she said," Carson's pajamas don't match." It was true, Carson could care less that his top and bottom don't match. It was hilarious. 

Camilla also has a crush on her cousin Tyler. Oh he's only 11 no big deal. She wants to look at pictures of him and tell us, "I only love Tyler." We finally printed a picture for her room where she is sitting next to Tyler and she wants to sleep with it sometimes. Her teenage years could be rough. :)

No comments: