Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Carson's First Field Trip

Carson had his first official school field trip this week to the fire station. I was so sad that I couldn't go, you can't bring siblings, but he said he had a lot of fun and his teacher sent me some pictures. 

Riding the school bus for the first time:


Checking out the fire engine.


His class with the firefighters and his teeny, tiny teacher. :)
He is easy to spot, he's the cutest one. 


Pretty much everyday when I pick up Carson from school he wants to go somewhere or go get a snack or something. I try to plan fun things a couple of days a week for after school because I know he misses doing fun stuff with us. This week we went to Chick Fila after school and it was a big hit. 


Carson is obsessed with reading the scriptures lately. Ask him how many pages are in the New Testament, Old Testament, Book of Mormon, D & C, or Pearl of Great Price and he can tell you. 


One night Millie would not leave Carson alone so I pulled him out to let him go to sleep in our bed. Then when I was ready for bed I just let him stay with me. (Aaron is out of town of course) 


Carson just keeps getting sweeter. Most days he tells me he loves me a million, billion, zillion, 25 million billion, etc. etc. on and on. 


No comments: