Sunday, August 3, 2014

Date Night

I got to have date night with my Cs last weekend. They were so excited to go and I had so much fun being able to give all my attention to my two oldest. (Brooke is in a demanding stage as far as needing a lot of my attention) I took the kids to a yummy burger place by our old house that has an outdoor playground area. Carson remembered it right away even though we only ate there once before. I got two cheeseburger meals for all three of us to share but Camilla would have none of that sharing business. Sweet Carson said, "I'll share all my food with you Mom." After everyone devoured their food we went outside to play for awhile. Then we walked over to Amy's to get some ice cream. 

Carson loves his ice cream. 


Camilla ate one bite and then went back to play. These two just ran around playing the whole time together. I'm telling you, life with two is pretty sweet. 


Millie so misses her big brother everyday while he is at school. When they wake up in the morning the first thing they do is head to the table to read books together. Will they always be best friends? I sure hope so. 


Carson keeps saying to me, " Mom do you love going on dates just me and you and Millie?" Yes I do. 

No comments: