Sunday, August 17, 2014

Little Miss B

I feel like Brooke has grown up so much lately and her little personality is starting to come out more. Has there ever been a sweeter baby? I cannot imagine one. Brooke's day consists of taking little ten minute naps here and there in the car while we run around in the morning and then getting woken up every afternoon from her nap so we can go and pick up Carson from school. 

Brooke smiles always, always. When she wakes up and we go and get her, she's smiling. When I take her to see everyone in the mornings, she smiles. When those fingers are not in her mouth (she's graduated to 3 fingers), or unless she's biting on something or someone (those top 2 teeth have come through in all their glory) she is just smiling at us. I can't help but love her. I tell Aaron often if he will give me babies like this, I can have 10 more. 

Brooke also loves bananas, she really LOVES them. She usually gets one every morning and would like to eat them all day. If I eat one I have to hide from her so she won't see it. As soon as she sees the banana the grunting begins. I love Brooke's grunts. 




Snoozing in the car. Such a sweet baby. 


Brooke poops all the time, its crazy. After going in the bathtub this week she had to have a sink bath so I could sanitize everything. Surprise, she loved her sink bath. 


She loves to play with her toys, but most of all she loves to crawl all over the house and see what everyone is doing. 


Brooke is all over the place these days and starting to get into stuff (it happens to them all eventually I guess).  She also loves to be all over the pool. She stays in her float for a little bit and then she wants to crawl all over the stairs and the kiddie pool. This is such a fun stage (except at church, then its the worst!). Oh how we all love our sweetest smilest. She lets the big kids wrestle her and roll her and pick her up (when I'm not looking) and just rolls with it. 

No comments: