Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cousin Love

My parents came down for the weekend for a quick visit and they brought a fan favorite around this house, Mia, with them. My kids were SO excited and both wanted to play with her all day, which they pretty much did. We went swimming every day and played and played. Mia spent two nights with us and Camilla loved sharing a bed with her. 

Just reading books together. 


Singing Frozen songs in the back seat while we wait. 


Parents took us to Chuy's for dinner. Yum. My kids love this place. 



I mean seriously, so beautiful. 


We also got to spend time with baby Jackson, which is always fun. He is just getting so big. Its hard to believe that Brooke and Jackson are just 8 months apart. 



I sure love being 3 hours from my parents so we can have these quick trips. 

No comments: