Monday, July 14, 2014

One Year Older and Wiser Too

I had such a fun birthday this year, this one will be tough to beat. Aaron knows me so well, he knows I don't need fancy presents at all but would rather just have a fun, relaxing day. It was just perfect. I got to work out for as long as I wanted without interruption (blissful), then after pancakes for breakfast we all went swimming together at our favorite pool of the summer. 





Then it was a nap in the afternoon (completely uninterrupted again) so nice. Then we got the babysitter and went to Town Lake to go Stand Up Paddle-boarding. It was so much fun. We had never been before and both thought it was a lot of fun. We never fell in and Aaron was really speedy and had to wait for me a lot. We also just laid out in the water relaxing. 


Then it was off to Hopdoddy's in downtown (my favorite burger joint) for cheeseburgers and french fries. Then we came home to have cookies, ice cream, and watch The Good Wife in bed. I sure love my sweet husband for such a fun day. The kids loved that I had a birthday. Aaron asked the kids to think really hard about presents to get me. Carson said, "maybe new running shoes." Camilla said," I give her Camilla." Love these kiddos. 


No comments: