Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kindergartner


I'm not ready for this, I'm not ready for this. My sweet angel boy started school today. Real life, all day long, year round school. Oh how I will miss my boy. Everything in life is more fun when he is home with us and nothing is more work. What are me and the girls going to do all day without him? Carson was so excited to start school today. He was counting down the days and couldn't wait to go. We had to wake him up very early to get started (um real life means waking up very early) but he was perfect. We had waffles for breakfast and the whole family shuffled out the door to take him to school. 


He went into his class perfectly and sat down and started doing his work. His teacher is very nice and we feel so lucky he was placed in her class. She sent a few emails out today to let us know that everything was going well. I spent the day so sad and counting down the minutes until it was time to pick him up. I so wish we could have watched a video of him during the day. Aaron and I just stood outside the window to his class watching him. We so love this boy. 


After we all picked him up (we were those parents standing right outside the door waiting for him) we went to Marble Slab to get ice cream and hear all about his day. Okay so in truth we got very few details but we did get some and he said he was happy and really liked school. I guess we will let him go back then. 


Everyone enjoyed the ice cream! 




No comments: