Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Mr. and Mrs.

So my brother, Christopher, got married last week to my new sister-in-law Mary Ann. We are so happy for them and so excited that we were able to be a part of their special day. I hesitated to blog about this because I don't have a picture of the bride and groom. (whoops) But we took a family picture and as soon as I have that I will post it ASAP. Mary Ann looked beautiful and it was a very sweet day. 

I spent the weekend hanging out with my family and holding baby Sheppard every second that  I could. 
Carson spent the weekend chasing his cousins everywhere and having so much fun.
Camilla spent the weekend cheesing it up for everyone and waving as they passed by.
Aaron spent the weekend working on a project.

So here are a few pictures from the reception. It would not stop raining for a single second that day to take pictures but luckily we improvised and got a great shot of our family with an umbrella. 


And there was dancing. 


And cake.


And adorable girls.



This one in particular I could have just eat up that day. 

And there was a bride and groom...I promise. :) 



1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

Lane wouldn't mind at all! Just give him his email address if you have it, or email me & I'll send it to you.