Sunday, September 23, 2012

Puffy Tacos

Have you ever heard of a puffy taco? Well I hadn't until we moved here. People kept talking about how delicious these puffy tacos were. So when a Groupon popped up for a place that made them we jumped on it and tried it out this weekend. Um...delicious. I'm not sure how you make them but they are fried and somehow fluffy. Today for lunch Aaron was so upset we had eaten all our tacos and brought none home to eat as leftovers. Here I am trying them out. 



Now normally our kids are well, not fun to take out to eat um, ever but Mexican food our kids LOVE! They just both eat the whole time. 



I make no exaggeration here when I say that Carson literally ate a whole basket of tortilla chips and queso himself. It was amazing. He just kept saying more please, more chips please. Somehow he managed to eat his rice and beans and part of his enchilada too. How he does it I don't know... But I can say that these tortilla chips were some of the best I've ever had. You know the ones where the liner of the basket is just covered in grease? So fresh and delicious. 



The girls - Love this girl. 






1 comment:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

So we need to talk about where these puffy tacos are?? How have I never heard of them, much less eaten them ever?? Next time I'm in town, puffy tacos here we come.

We also need to talk about how great it was to see you and how amazing you look! Seriously, how do you look this good after 2 kids?? Ash told me she ran into you (because you're in the same stake?!) and she said to me, "you weren't kidding. haley looks amazing." Yeah Ash, I know. I don't mess around with things like that.

Okay so fun catching up on your blog. Yay for my novel of a comment!