Friday, September 7, 2012

"Push Camilla in the Car please."

I hear this every morning when Carson wakes up. 

Me: "Do you want breakfast?"

C: "No, push Camilla in the car."

Me: "How about waffles and syrup? Milk?"

C: "No, push Camilla in the car."

Me: "Well you need to put on shoes."

C: "I go get the car, let's go Camilla."




 And she follows him right out the door. She climbs
into the car and lets him push her for what seems like forever. This is how I have met all of our neighbors. Hi, yes that is my child pushing his sister up and down your driveway. I really try to encourage him to be active in the driveways of homes I know are empty but that doesn't always work. The kids have been having so much fun going on walks and car pushes every day since we moved. It kinda wears me out and I'm not the one doing all the running and pushing. :) 


No comments: