Friday, September 21, 2012

Houston

Aaron had midterms at the beginning of the week so we decided to take off for a few days and visit my Dad in Houston. My Mom came up and brought Mia with her and the kids just loved, loved, loved playing with their favorite cousin. Aaron enjoyed a few days of uninterrupted sleep and just being able to focus on his tests. (Aaron takes school very seriously people) While we were in Houston we went to the bounce house, which we had all to ourselves and the kids had so much fun. Camilla even climbed up on the ladder all the way to the top of the big slide and went down. That girl will do anything she sees her brother do. 




We also went swimming but I was a wimp and would only swim in the hot tub. The kids all got in the pool but they preferred the hot tub as well. My kids were both so excited to see their Grandma and their cousin and couldn't figure out why they didn't get in the car to come home with us. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am so home sick now!!! I totally reconizge this Pump It Up. My kids and I played there many times during our 6 years there. We all miss it! Looks like you guys are doing well. Camilla is adorable too!