Monday, February 7, 2011

The Superbowl sounds like a good reason to start blogging again...

So I have decided to once again begin blogging. It was a nice little vacation but I feel like I am not keeping track of our lives since I am on a year long hiatus from scrapbooking. It started out with just taking Christmas break off from Blogs, Facebook, etc. and as it turned out, I really didn't miss it. I also found that I was spending much less time on the computer, but...I am completely out of touch with all of your lives and I miss that. So I am back but I think only once a week for reading/blogging. (at least this is the new goal) So I am trying to go back and post the major events I missed.
Yesterday we had my family over to watch the Superbowl/ eat way too much food. It was the most fun Superbowl ever! We had a blast. Everyone brought yummy dishes and Aaron made ribs for the first time and they were fabulous. I think more Coke was consumed during that game than some families consume in a year.
My Mom did a score grid and we all guessed the scores. Anyways we had a winner at the end of each quarter and it made the game so exciting. My Mom won first quarter, Delaney- second, Aaron- third, and Cory was the overall winner where he was given 30 seconds to decide between trading in his original prize for the unknown amount of cash in my Dad's hand. He wisely stuck with the original prize. It was such a fun night and an exciting game, although the commercials were a bit of a disappointment. Thanks to all my family for helping and for being so much fun, and for fitting perfectly on our couch. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! You're back! Although I totally get not wanting to blog/facebook. It's just distracting us from the more important things...like babies and husbands. :)
Hope all is well!