Monday, February 28, 2011

Swim Class

Carson just finished his first swim class last week. We had so much fun taking this class that I was tempted to sign up for it again this month, but we really have learned everything we needed to in the first class and plus I had to give up my entire eating out budget for a whole month to pay for it. :) I signed up for an evening class because we are in Aaron's busy season and since he is working until late every night I thought it would be a fun distraction for us a couple of evenings a week. Well one night we got a very big surprise and Aaron showed up for Carson's class! We were so excited and Carson loved showing off his new moves for his Dad. Carson is seriously fearless in the water, dunking himself, throwing himself backwards, and jumping off the sides. Our teacher joked that he must splash in his sleep since he splashed the whole class long.

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Seriously, so cute!

Jen said...

How fun! You can see he's quite the little fish, and I love the looks on his face in these pictures. Happy guy!