Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentines this year over the weekend since, of course, Aaron would be working late on the actual day. On Saturday night we went out to dinner with some friends in downtown McKinney and had a great time talking and eating Italian food. Then we came home and had ice cream. It was nice to go out and actual enjoy eating our food since taking Carson out has turned into so much work. Then on Sunday morning I made heart-shaped waffles and got out our Valentine stuff and I got my boys and we all had breakfast together. Carson was very excited about waffles and strawberries in the same meal and wanted to open his new paints right away. I love these small holidays, I love getting ready for them and decorating for them, and having Carson has made them even more fun. I hope everyone had a terribly romantic, chocolate-filled day.

1 comment:

Laney said...

aaron got the book! i hope he likes it. we really enjoyed it.