Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why do I buy toys??

So lately Carson is really obsessed with climbing in boxes and playing in boxes and putting things in boxes and carrying boxes. It is so funny. He takes his little stool over to the box and takes whatever he wants inside and plays in there for a long time. It just cracks me up. I started collected boxes from Costco and anywhere else I could find any and I just set them up in the living room. It has provided fabulous entertainment.

(You may notice a theme of these two blankets in every picture. He never plays in his boxes without both blankets or one of my dresses :)

He also loves climbing into the kitchen cabinets and then shutting the door and hiding inside. I came into the kitchen the other day and found every, single cabinet door open and everything pulled out but one little door closed with a sweet little boy hiding inside. I'm just amazed at how kids come up with the funniest things to play with.

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

He's so cute! E likes to play in Lane's duffel bag.