Tuesday, December 4, 2007

And the Winner Is...

Deloitte! We are so excited. Aaron signed late Friday afternoon and I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard the last five years, well I guess 7 years with those 2 years spent in CA driving off the lot Altimas, not that I'm jealous. After I played in 2 volleyball games, we splurged to celebrate with a dinner to Outback (Aaron didn't want a Christmas present anyway). We are so excited to be moving to Texas at the end of the summer!! We can't wait to be so close to our families, we have missed them so much. So hopefully Aaron can relax this summer before he starts after Labor Day. I couldn't resist snapping a picture of him signing.

Also my sisters-in-law, Amanda and Lindsey, ran in a marathon this weekend. I am so impressed with them. Amanda, mother of 2 and her 4th marathon; and Lindsey, mother of 5 and her 2nd, both finished in just over 4 hours. They are amazing, you can see why I was so intimidated to meet Aaron's sisters before we got married. :) Congrats, y'all are incredible!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you are doing a blog!!! I'm much better at keeping in touch this way. Congrats on Deloitte!!! I worked for them for almost 2 years before Max was born. They are a wonderful company. I loved working there so much and totally miss all the people! What office will Aaron be out of? I knew a few in Texas, but not many. What group is he working with?

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Yea you have a blog - I'm loving it! And if you love a blog with pictures, well then mine is definitely not the place to go. :) I STINK with pictures! I LOVE that you are going to Texas - well, I jealously love that you're going. :) And don't worry, the campaign is still full on to get Evan's booty to the motherland. I'm giving myself 5-7 years to be there...hopefully he won't read this - he'd have a heart attack. Maybe I should shoot you an email as opposed to a novel long comment. :)