Friday, December 14, 2007

Intramural Champions

Yes its true, I am officially a repeat intramural champion. My coed volleyball team won last night 25-23, 25-17; ending our perfect, undefeated season. I must admit that the shirts are much cooler this year than last year. It was really fun to play, I am going to miss intramural sports. At least I still have soccer, tennis, and water polo next semester.


Aaron has been gone all week getting ready for finals. He literally leaves in the morning and comes home at like 1 or so in morning the next day. I hate being alone. Last night some guy knocked on our door a little after 11 pm. I was about to go to sleep and watched him through the peep hole until he went away. He knocked a few times, I'm sure he was harmless but I was too scared to open the door. (I figured anyone who is looking for me knows not to look after 10:30). Anyways, I am excited for Christmas break when I can have Aaron all to myself again.

Yet amidst his busy studying he still found time to start the 12 days of Christmas with me this morning. He is so cute, I woke up to my first presents this morning. Its funny because I had thought of doing the same thing for him. Seriously, I even started writing out the poems, and then I realized that I couldn't get 12 gifts in the budget we had allotted for our gifts. I am so impressed that he found a way to do it. What a man!

No comments: