Friday, December 7, 2007

One Year Later

So one year ago today Aaron and I went on our first date. I can't believe it was just a year ago that I met the most amazing man in the world. For those of you who don't know, Aaron and I got set up on a blind date. (Thank you John Merris). We were a perfect match from the very first date. When Aaron picked me up my jaw dropped, I had not expected to see the cutest boy I had ever seen in my life picking ME up on a date. The first thing I noticed was his amazing smile. We went to Classy Cuisine for dinner and I laughed all night long. As Aaron had to tell his friend who was at the restaurant, "didn't you know I'm hilarious." We had so much fun on our date talking about our missions, our families, and school. And who could forget the amazing marshmallow brownies. I came home from our first date and went up to Stacy's room and just sighed and said, I am hooked, that boy was amazing. I started checking my phone every 30 minutes hoping he would call. And here we are one year later, married and in love. One time when Aaron and I were dating we played the game Loaded Questions. Well one of the questions was if there was a holiday for you what would be the date. Aaron looked at me and said, December 7 th.

Aaron always talks about the first time he saw me and how he felt like he knew me and that he could feel that there was something special about me, about us. He was very right. I love you Aaron, its you that makes me special.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Haley and Aaron,
Hi! I just noticed your names on Kari's list so I'm now up to date on your lives. Congrats on your future move back to Texas. Yeah!