Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow

I have come to accept the fact that the snow and cold have begun. November was so beautiful, I was praying that it would last through January, but apparently my faith isn't ready to move mountains :) It is beautiful though. When we woke up on Sunday morning it was on our trees and we snappeda couple of shots. Our next door neighbors built us a snowman on our back porch. Aaron is greatly enjoying throwing snowballs at everyone.


This weekend Jedd and Marcie brought their boys down to visit Grandma Hiatt and on their way back they stopped and visited us for awhile. We had so much fun! As soon as they were gone Aaron started missing them. We are excited that we will get to see them again next weekend. Marcie looks fabulous and she is feeling much better. You would seriously never know she was 5 months pregnant. The boys are so excited for their new little brother.

1 comment:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Yeah - I pretty much have a bad attitude about the winter. The snow is pretty as long as I can stay inside. Like I said, bad attitude... :)