Friday, November 30, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

So if any of you know Aaron very well, you know he has a very hard time making decisions. He likes to know everything possible, weigh it out, seek advice, see how he feels, etc., etc. It took him forever to buy us a camera this summer and deciding whether or not to marry me, well that's a story in and of itself. I, on the other hand, am like oh that sounds good, done. With the camera I was like that one is pretty. So tomorrow is the deadline for Aaron to make a decision on which firm he will be selling his soul to for the next couple of years. To his credit, he does have it narrowed down to two but when I asked him last night what he thought he was going to do he said, "um...I don't know, I guess we'll all find out tomorrow." I think he missed the wife part in the whole triangle discussion with his Bishop on marriage. Husband, wife, the Lord. But then again I'm not the one who will be working 70 hours a week while my wife stays at home. I love you baby!


So on Monday I'll be sure to post his decision. Any guesses?? Deloitte or PWC?? My money is on Deloitte.




Oh and while this picture has nothing to do with this post, I find blog entries much more interesting when combined with a picture and I love this picture. :)

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Hi Haley - Did you comment on my blog? I can't wait to hear more about your new little family.

jordanlparks@gmail.com

ambyr said...

haley!! So good to see you've started a blog! congrats! It was good seeing you guys at thanksgiving. Now get back to texas and start living life:)

Kari said...

So this is what I got out of your blog: once your husband decides on a job, you will be taking care of kiddos. Is there something you need to post a blog about? You're the one that said you'll be at home!