Tuesday, August 8, 2017

These crazy kiddos

The kiddos got this fun tent from my parents for their birthdays. It is a new fun place to color, read or hang out. 


So these kiddos are kind of driving me crazy! I had a not so great morning where I couldn't get anyone to get ready for church. My kids all love going to church but Carson hates getting ready for anything and especially hates wearing church clothes! Aaron went to church early for meetings and it was time to leave and this was me. 


The girls were running around downstairs without shoes on, Carson was in his underwear not ready at all, and Spencer was asleep. I was resigned. I decided there was no way we were going to make it to church on time but we could make it to church before it ended. I finally got Carson to take a shower and get ready, the girls put on their shoes, and Spence woke up. It was a shorter than normal church but I kept my cool. We are all about the natural consequences and I think the natural consequence of this is not being able to go to church but they're just too little for that. Still trying to figure all this parenting stuff out....

The girls loved helping Daddy work from home and take some calls for him. :) 



No comments: