Monday, August 21, 2017

Rock 'n River Waterpark

So I made a list at the beginning of the summer of all  the places I wanted to take the kids to go swimming this Summer. Well the last one on my list was this small water park that opened last year in Round Rock. Carson's cub scout troop had an activity there this weekend and so our whole family decided to tag along. 

Carson with the cub scouts. It is a very nice group of boys. 


We did the water park in shifts. Aaron took the kids while I stayed home during Spencer's nap and then I came with Spencer, we over lapped for only an hour because the girls were totally done and then I stayed with Carson. Oh man it was so hot! But the kids still had a lot of fun. 

Our family is pretty much too big for a selfie these days. 




This boy loves water parks more than just about anything in the whole world. He would've stayed forever if he could. Then the two of us hit up Sonic (where Carson no longer gets kid's meals) and got cheeseburgers and fries and slushes. 

This boy, he is the most fun boy. 


No comments: