Sunday, August 20, 2017

Just some fun ones


Just some fun things going on this week at the Pierson household. 

Brooke picks out her own clothes. Some days she cracks me up. She said she wanted her "dress with the ruffles", her "fur jacket" and her "cowboy boots." Girlfriend was looking good at church. 


Spencer continue to be out of control. I took him to Costco this week. He threw food out of the cart, broke the container of strawberries, and insisted on pushing the cart by himself. Then when we got home I was taking groceries inside and took a box in and came back out to find this. 


He is such a crazy climber! 

Brookey had a play date with her friend Cadey. She was so excited to go over and talked about it constantly. She had such a fun time. 

The girls got to paint and Brooke couldn't wait to show me her pictures. 


And they got to play musical instruments. 


When Brooke came home she said, "I am not happy, our house is not even fun at all." Thanks love, I missed you too. 

Oh this boy, when he is not being crazy he is simply the cutest. 


I took the kids to the park this week one morning and Brooke was eating a Kind bar. She ate part of it and then set it down on our bench while she went back to play. Suddenly I looked over and there was a squirrel, chipping away at Brooke's bar. I ran over to try and stop it and it took off up the tree and just nibbled away at it. Then it got it out of the wrapper and finished it off. I thought that was kinda crazy. 


I took the kids to the Children's Museum after school one day this week. They were so excited and even though it was a short trip we had a great time. I got an amazing parking spot! That just makes me so happy. We didn't even have time to go upstairs. 

Painting for the win! This is my girls' favorite spot. 


Carson likes to do his own thing. 


But the scarves were the far and away winner this trip. Spencer was completely enthralled with them. He watched them over and over and just laughed and screamed the whole time. 



It was a fun week! 

No comments: