Sunday, November 6, 2016

Planetarium

Man I am knocking this whole Mom thing out of the park lately. :) A second study trip, this time with my boy, who was much more excited that I was attending a study trip than his younger sister. We went to the Science Museum and it was a good trip. Carson was all buzzed up on the drive down and very worried that I didn't know where we were going. But we joined in with his class and first learned about species and the origin of the earth. 


Then it was time to learn about power and energy sources. 


Then the grand event, the Planetarium. The kids were so excited with this part and loved learning about and talking about the stars and sun and galaxy. 

Carson with two of his best friends, Jax and Enoch. 


Brooke was at preschool and sweet baby Spencer did great. He fell asleep on my chest during the movie and I may or may not have teared up a little bit watching him while everyone else watched the movie. I just love him so much. 

Carson wanted to ride back to school with me too, love that boy. We had a fun trip!! 

No comments: