Saturday, November 19, 2016

November


November has been a beautiful month. We are finally enjoying some cooler weather and spending as much time as possible outdoors. 

This laugh. I mean, I simply cannot get enough of this baby boy. 


A date night (Spencer was there as well). We went to this fancy restaurant, Uchi for dinner and then ice cream for dessert. It was a fun night. 


This was our favorite dish. Delicious steak. 


I love playing with these kiddos. 


Brooke takes good care of Spencer and loves to play with him during the day. 


After my long runs I sometimes get into the pool to ice everything all at once. Carson really worries about me getting frozen in there so one day he joined me for a minute. 


Carson has started running with Aaron some. He absolutely love it - so does Aaron. 


They sometimes make stops to play in the river...


or climb rocks. 


Camilla continue to enjoy school so much and love her friends. They planted a garden and Millie thought it was fantastic. 


The kids are all in really fun stages right now allowing us to do lots of fun stuff. 

No comments: