Sunday, October 30, 2016

Happy Birthday Brooke


And just like that our sweet girl is 3 years old. Its hard to describe in words how much I love this girl. We enjoy her so much. She changed all my ideas of how much I enjoy being a mother, I just had no idea I could enjoy all of these stages like I have enjoyed them with her. She is kind, hilarious, funny, sweet, loyal, and her own person. We feel so blessed to have her in our family and can't imagine a life without her. She talks all.day.long and wants to cuddle constantly. She helps me with everything and loves to color and play with her babies and play doctor. Brooke loves the phone/ipad - she's pretty obsessed. She also loves Daniel Tiger and Nemo. But most of all Brooke loves her big sister, Camilla. They are the very best of  friends. 

For her birthday she wanted to swing on the swing, go and get a birthday cake with a rainbow - just like Camilla's (luckily Costco makes plenty :), and have lasagna and french fries for dinner. Aaron would agree, whatever Brookey wants, Brookey gets. I simply cannot say no to this girl. She asks for them so sweetly. 

I let the kids each pick out a present for her. Camilla put so much thought into it and loved what she picked out for her. Carson thought about it for about 10 seconds and picked out the first thing he saw - well Brooke loved both gifts. 


Happy birthday to our beautiful brown eyed girl. I so wish I could freeze time and keep you just like this forever. 



No comments: