Friday, October 7, 2016

Fall Break Week 1

We have had such a fabulous fall break. The weather cooled down just in time for us to really be able to spend a lot of time outside. I hate starting school in July but man I love having 2 weeks off in October. I wanted to spend our first week of fall break doing fun stuff around Austin that would normally be crowded when the kids are out of school. 

One thing we had first on our list was a lunch date with Dad. We get to do fun things like meet Aaron for lunch now! Its the best. I packed a picnic lunch and we met at a park by Aaron's office. It was seriously one of those moments that was perfect. 

They had this great creek running through the park. 


Just watching the ducks. 


Spencer's first time on a swing. 


He loved it! 




Millie insisted on wearing this hat. Love her. 


I wonder if when people see me roll up with four kids they think "well we can kiss the swings goodbye." :)


The girls have been helping me with cooking and baking. They always cook like this. :) 


Its still very warm here. Warm enough to jump on the trampoline with the water hose. 





We also did a Costco run, not sure why exactly but my kids love Costco more than just about anything.  


Being a sweet big sister. 


We had this awesome ward activity at this amazing house in our ward. It was seriously unreal. They had this great fire pit for s'mores. 


The kids did a little fishing. 


They had this awesome rock climbing wall over their pool. Carson was obsessed. 



And just because I love these 2. 


And simply cannot get enough of this adorable boy and his smile...and his laugh...and his belly. 



Then we were off to Arkansas for week 2!



No comments: