Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving


I have much to be thankful for. My sweet, perfect family tops the list. Among other things I am grateful for the Gospel, my husband, homemade red velvet brownies, and fresh watermelon. 

We spent the holiday with family. We drove up on Wednesday to have dinner with my family. It was delightful. I had a hard time getting a picture with my darling girls. 



We spent the evening talking and catching up. It was fun. Then on Thursday we head over to Adam and Cassie's house and started over again. The kids ran wild playing with their cousins and fitting in some tantrums along the way. 

And of course more Wii. 



Cassie made a gratitude turkey with the kids and they thought it was great. 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 


"Have we not reason to be filled with gratitude, regardless of the circumstances in which we find ourselves?"
Dieter F. Uchtdorf


No comments: