Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blessing baby Jackson



This weekend we blessed sweet baby Jackson. Kimberly and Eric decided they wanted to bless Jackson in my parents' ward and it was a very special day. All 5 of my siblings were there, all but one in law, and all of the grandchildren. It was a special meeting and there was a sweet spirit present in the blessing. Jackson was perfect and just starred at my Dad the whole time he gave him the blessing. He looked adorable and I am so glad that my family could be a part of it. Cory also spoke and did a great job. He spoke with a strong spirit and I found his talk very applicable. 

Getting a picture of 8 kiddos is no easy feat, especially Sheppard. :) 

Afterwards we all hung out at my parents' house. A little Just Dance made an appearance. 


I'm sure this is how President Monson spends his Sabbaths. :) 


Our kids loved playing and dancing. 


It was a quick weekend but we had a great time. The kids loved playing with their cousins and it was so great to spend the weekend with my whole family. It was a very special day to have my whole family in the church we grew up going to. Sure love these Carrolls. 




No comments: