Friday, November 14, 2014

Locked out


Poor Millie. Carson locked her in the bathroom on Friday night. Aaron was at the church and I could not get the door unlocked. I tried screwdrivers and safety pins. I wasn't sure what to do since the screws to the handle were on the inside and the screws to the door were on the inside. I kept trying to convince her that she could turn the lock but she said she couldn't do it. I looked down at one point and saw her little toes sticking out of the door and then I saw that she had her head laying down on the ground trying to look out. Poor girl, she was a trooper though. She never got mad or screamed and then finally she got the door unlocked herself. 

When she came out she wasn't one bit phased or upset with Carson and ran off to play with him. I, on the other hand, was not amused. 

No comments: