Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December Fun

AS part of our Christmas holiday fun we went with my family to the Gaylord to see the Ice show and do the sledding. Okay the ice show was SO cold. It was amazing to see the detail in the ice but poor Carson had a hard time getting into it. There was a slide at the end and I hope you can see the pure terror that came over Carson as he slid down. He did not like the fact that I put him on that slide to go down alone. By the end of the show our lips were blue but the end of the show is the coolest part. We were lucky enough to have Aaron come with us and that made it such a fun night.
After the ice show we went and did the sledding. While the hills looked small at first they actually moved really fast and we had a lot of fun racing down with my brothers. There were mostly just kids but I told the worker that I wanted him to spin me, ha ha, I have no shame in that.

No comments: