Friday, January 20, 2012

Arboretum

We decided to visit the Arboretum on a beautiful December day before heading to Arkansas for New Years and Cole's baptism. It was seriously beautiful weather and we had a wonderful time wondering around the arboretum with our family. Soon after we got there we were joined by Carson's cousins and my sisters in law and my Mom. The arboretum looks so different in the winter time but it was still so beautiful. Carson loved running around everywhere and especially all the water and ponds. When we went this fall we didn't even make it through a half of this place so it was fun to be able to see more. I wish that it was closer and we could go more often because it is so beautiful. The kids were worn out by the time we made it to the car they both fell asleep before we made it to the highway. Aaron and I were pretty worn out too.
Love my sweet family and loved having Aaron join us!

No comments: