Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hobbs

Carson and I made a trip up to Hobbs to visit my grandparents with My Mom and my niece, Mia. It was a quick trip but we had a good time visiting. Camilla did not have very much fun in the car but we made it there and we made it home. :) We mostly spent our time visiting my Grandpa and watching the kids play in the backyard. Mia is so good to Camilla, she talks to her, she plays with her, she sings to her and pretty much entertains her. It is always good to spend time with my Dad and to see my Grandma, who Carson warmed up to while we were there. :)
And, of course, I eat good southern food while I am visiting my Grandma. Here is a small sampling of lunch one day.
Chicken fried chicken, french fries, fried onions, all smothered in gravy, with sheet cake for dessert and lots of Blue Bell. I texted Aaron to make sure he was okay with me coming home a little bigger than when I left. :) We sure missed Daddy while we were gone and so happy to see him when we got back.

No comments: