Saturday, October 15, 2011

Alyssa's Wedding

Aaron's sister Alyssa got married this past weekend and so we made a very quick trip up to Arkansas. We left late Friday evening and came back Sunday afternoon so it felt so fast but we still had a great time. So the sad news is that we left our camera in Arkansas and when we got it back the camera card was gone. So it stinks to buy a new camera card, but we lost all those pictures which kinda makes me want to cry. I do have one that I took on Aaron's phone that I love. All the girls wore these beautiful dresses and Camilla's sweet cousin, Ana Grace, held her for all of the pictures. The kids did pretty good on the trip. Alyssa's wedding was very simple but very beautiful and she looked fabulous. Hopefully I can steal some pictures from everyone else. :)
In addition to the wedding we hung out with family, saw a show in downtown and Aaron played golf. We also took some family pictures at the wedding but I have little hope of how they will turn out as Carson refused to cooperate or let go of his letters to take the picture. A fun day with perfect weather!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Camilla looks SO beautiful! that is a seriously precious picture!

please put another big bow in her hair for me today.