Thursday, October 20, 2011

Carson's Play Group

(Carson likes to wear his back pack to play group and loves to carry in his lunch box, I can hardly handle the adorableness.)

This year Carson is in a play group with some of his friends from church. It has been so much fun and so nice for me to have some time with just Camilla and to get things done without a very energetic 2 year old! All the boys in his group are his age and he loves all of them. He gets so excited to go to their houses and each and every night, he prays to play at their house. He goes through each person one by one and asks to play at their house. I mean seriously, it is so adorable. I feel bad for him on Tuesday/Thursday when its just me. :) I also love having it at my house because Carson gets so excited and the kids are so fun. Plus they play outside in the back yard the whole time and we are taking full advantage of this weather. I make cookies when they come over so they will like me the best. :) Here is a picture of his Friday group. Camilla so far has been perfect when I have them over and loves to watch them play. I just love that there are so many fun kids for Carson to be friends with.

Carson has also been getting into Josie's food when I am not looking lately. I come in and he is filling up her bowl with tons of food and she is waiting very excited. This kid, I have to keep my eye on him every second.

No comments: