Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cards

Now some of you may remember how Christmas Cards were a debate in our house last year. I wanted them, Aaron didn't. Well we did end up sending them out last year and loved all the cards we got but this year I said, hm... maybe not, but Aaron really wanted to. So Aaron found this awesome deal on Shutterfly where you can get 50 FREE Christmas cards. Well that sold me. They have so many cute options that seriously it is so hard to choose which one is my favorite. I love so many of them I thought about sending out 2. :) Maybe I could send out a photo card and a regular card. Here are a few of my favorites:

I like this one because I love brown and it is simple and clean.


I also like the font on this one and that is one of my favorite Christmas songs. Perhaps you are starting to wonder if I just like the picture of this girl. While she is very cute, it is just a coincidence.

I love the black and white in this picture. (Again the same girl, I know) The blue over the black and white looks great too.

So it should be one of these three. As many of you know, I have no artistic talent and could never design my own cards so I am happy that there are so many talented people out there to do it for me! I can't wait to get mine.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Obviously you don't read my blog regularly. :)

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

That sounds great, but I can't find the deal. Where is it? :)