Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Little Helper

So Carson is really into helping me lately, with everything. He wants to do everything himself, but not me, I must need help with everything I do. His main obsession is to help me with Josie. He wants to help me walk her, feed her, put on her leash, brush her, pet her, everything. He even sits next to her while she eats and puts the food in her mouth. I have to admit that it is pretty darn adorable. At night when it is time to feed Josie, he goes and gets her bowl and walks to the pantry where we keep the food and starts dishing it up. Everyone always says that having kids help you takes longer but is way more fun, well I disagree with that for the most part, but with Josie it is way more fun. :)

How does this thing work?
Now where did that dog run off to??
I will go and put her leash back on.
She must be hungry now, I will feed her.

4 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Sweet boy. Maybe he could teach me how to train our puppy. :)

Lindy said...

He is so adorable!

Jen said...

So cute. I love that he helps with the dog! So far dog food has only proven to be a choking hazzard for Leila, so hopefully she'll follow Carson's lead.

Rachelle said...

he's so cute!